Sometimes you feel like you need a bit of extra help with your writing - someone to listen exclusively to you and help you overcome any obstacles. Below is a list of all our practitioners who offer mentoring services. To understand what creative writing mentoring is all about, go here. To see about our Kickstarters, go here.
* internationally published award-winning novelist
* mentor, assessor and personal tutor on the City University Creative Writing MA
* mentor for the National Centre for Writing Escalator and Writer’s Toolkit programmes
Kate can offer you help with your writing practice, help with your writing, or a combination of the two.
She is an experienced editorial consultant and mentor of writers at all stages in their careers, from beginners to those who already have a history of publication but feel the support of a mentor would benefit them.
Kate tailors each consultation to the writer's particular needs. She works internationally by Zoom or Skype, as well as face-to-face in central London. Contact Kate here.
* founder of The Writers Company
* over twenty-five years teaching experience including for Essex University Creative Writing undergraduates and MA Occupational Therapists
* published writer in over 40 publications
Petra offers flexible one to one support and usually works with people over many months on their manuscripts. She charges £50 an hour which includes time taken to assess up to 3000 words and a half-hour meeting over zoom.
At present, Petra has no availability for mentorships. Please choose from the other stunning mentors on our page or contact her to go on a waiting list.
* voice movement therapy practitioner and integrative arts counsellor facilitating therapeutic workshops internationally
* over ten years teaching experience including working with dance movement therapy and drama students for University of East Anglia and University of Derby students
* singer-songwriter including for award-winning film 'Malka'
Sebastiana offers individual voice sessions. This includes vocal development of your acoustic voice allowing you to perform your work with more ease and greater expressive range. You will learn resources that will support you to deal with confidence issues, stress or stage fright. Sebastiana will guide you to create a more compassionate inner voice that is encouraging and more motivational than self-criticism. Her voice sessions can also introduce you to embodiment and creative practices that enhance your artistic voice and wellbeing, whether you are a singer, writer, or artist. £45 per hour online or face to face.